The human growth hormone (HGH) is produced in the pituitary gland, it synthesizes proteins and therefore it boosts the development of tissues and organs, specially bones, heart and liver.
Despite that human growth finishes at adolescence, this hormone segregates almost our entire lives since it’s necessary for the synthesis of new tissues that replace aged ones. Also it’s indispensable for its vital action on the metabolism, it boosts the use of fat as energy, therefore it melts it away helping to build muscle.
The quantity of HGH in a healthy adult is reduced approximately 14% every decade after you reached the age of 30. In many cases it’s been completely exhausted at the age of 70. The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists suggests that the deficiency of the growth hormone is relative to the age, with a series of symptoms that are easy to recognize:
- Reduction of body mass.
- Reduction of strength.
- Reduction in physical capacity and performance.
- Sleeping issues.
- Heart rate reduction.
- Lack of energy.
- Unbalanced and uncontrolled emotions.
- Increase of weight and obesity.
Do you suffer from any of this symptoms?
Then, there are high chances that your body is struggling for keeping fit and with energy. You are the ideal applicant for this audio therapy.
HOW TO USE IT
We recommend to use this audio twice a day, but it can be used as many times you consider necessary.
This audio requieres the correct use of headphones. Make sure that the right and left channel are placed in the correct ear.
You must look that each earphone has a letter written on it. The one that has the letter “R” (Right) must be used in the right ear and the one that has the letter “L” (Left) must be used in the left ear.
- Dowloadable Item
- Instructions and documentation
- MP3 Audio 320Kbps 44KHz
- Contains binaural frequencies
- Contains solfeggio sacred frequencies
MUST NOT USE
We recommend people who have any of the following conditions not to use this audio:
- People with pacemaker.
- People that suffer or are prone to suffer seizures.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any other mind changing substances, either legal or illegal.
- It must not be used when driving or operating with machinery.
- Photosensitive people must not use led goggles.
Can use this audio only with medical authorization:
- Pregnant women.
- People under the influence of medications or drugs.
- People under 18 years old must be checked by a doctor to assure that they don’t suffer from epilepsy or any other illness that might produce seizures.