High blood pressure can cause: cerebrovascular accident, cardiac arrest, heart failure, renal failure and premature death.
This audio therapy will help you to reduce blood pressure and relieve hypertension, it’s an excellent complement for relieving the blood pressure but, of course, this audio therapy is not magic. You will also have to change some of the bad habits that you may have acquired during your life (if you have them, of course). For example, some recommendations to control and to have a balanced blood pressure will be:
- Control the amount of salt that you consume, try to consume less than 1.500 mg per day.
- Control the amount of alcohol you drink, one drink per day for women and two for men.
- Follow a healthy diet to maintain a healthy heart. Include potassium and fiber, drink a lot of water.
- Maintain yourself in a healthy body weight. If you need to, find a plan to help you lose weight.
- Exercise regularly. At least 30 minutes per day of moderate aerobic exercise, this will be incredibly beneficial for your heart.
- Reduce stress. Try to avoid situations that may cause stress. You can also try with meditation or Yoga.
- If you smoke, quit. Find a plan that helps you to cut the habit. You can complement this plan with our audio therapy “Treatment for Addictions and Chemical Dependency”.
Ask your doctor, he can help you find a plan to reduce weight, to quit smoking and to exercise. You could also ask him for a nutritionist to help you find a healthy diet plan.
HOW TO USE IT
We recommend to use this audio twice a day, but it can be used as many times you consider necessary.
This audio requieres the correct use of headphones. Make sure that the right and left channel are placed in the correct ear.
You must look that each earphone has a letter written on it. The one that has the letter “R” (Right) must be used in the right ear and the one that has the letter “L” (Left) must be used in the left ear.
- Dowloadable Item
- Instructions and documentation
- MP3 Audio 320Kbps 44KHz
- Contains binaural frequencies
- Can be used with led goggles (optional)
- Contains white background noise
MUST NOT USE
We recommend people who have any of the following conditions not to use this audio:
- People with pacemaker.
- People that suffer or are prone to suffer seizures.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any other mind changing substances, either legal or illegal.
- It must not be used when driving or operating with machinery.
- Photosensitive people must not use led goggles.
Can use this audio only with medical authorization:
- Pregnant women.
- People under the influence of medications or drugs.
- People under 18 years old must be checked by a doctor to assure that they don’t suffer from epilepsy or any other illness that might produce seizures.