Practicing meditation regularly can bring great changes to our brain and minds. It can heal itself, release stress and tensions from our daily lives and it can help us to develop happiness, peace of mind, wisdom, temperance, patience, measure and love.
This is a binaural sound of mental training category, this means that its effects are cumulative. The periodic use of this sound causes the brain waves to vibrate at the desired frequency even without the existence of the sound. In other words, it makes the effect last not only for the moment of listening to the audio but will also be produced naturally by our brain.
Basic meditation guide
- Create a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Turn off all electrical devices that may distract you. Make sure to turn off your mobile phone too or put it in silence mode to avoid distractions.
- Sit on a chair or on a cushion. It’s not necessary to bend your legs to adopt Ancient meditative positions like the lotus position, but you can do it if you want to. The most important thing is to maintain your back straight and your spine in it’s natural position.
- Make sure that you are seating correctly, so that you can breathe without any difficulties. This will happen naturally if your knees are above the level of the waist. It’s not recommended to lie down completely because you will probably fall asleep.
- Relax every muscle in your body. Don’t rush this process, it takes time to relax completely and we should do it little by little. Start with your feets and go up until you reach the head, always breathing, slowly and controlled.
- Your eyes can be closed or opened. If you choose to let them opened choose a relaxing object to look at, like a flame of a candle.
- Choose an object of meditation, an object you’ll be focused in. A common object to choose is our breathing. Focus your attention in how the air goes in and out into your nasal passages. Concentrate in how the air is flowing into your nose, in and out, slowly and controlled. Try to maintain a rhythm.
- If you are stormed by thoughts, turn your attention back to your breathing, feeling the flow of the air into the nasal passages, just like you were doing before. Perform this process in a natural way, never try to push away thoughts, let them flow naturally. Your mind will reduce the amount of thoughts little by little until you accomplish to have more space between them, accomplishing also a state of peace, relax and calmness.
HOW TO USE IT
We recommend to use this audio twice a day, but it can be used as many times you consider necessary.
This audio requieres the correct use of headphones. Make sure that the right and left channel are placed in the correct ear.
You must look that each earphone has a letter written on it. The one that has the letter “R” (Right) must be used in the right ear and the one that has the letter “L” (Left) must be used in the left ear.
- Dowloadable Item
- Instructions and documentation
- MP3 Audio 320Kbps 44KHz
- Contains binaural frequencies
- Contains isochronic frequencies
MUST NOT USE
We recommend people who have any of the following conditions not to use this audio:
- People with pacemaker.
- People that suffer or are prone to suffer seizures.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any other mind changing substances, either legal or illegal.
- It must not be used when driving or operating with machinery.
- Photosensitive people must not use led goggles.
Can use this audio only with medical authorization:
- Pregnant women.
- People under the influence of medications or drugs.
- People under 18 years old must be checked by a doctor to assure that they don’t suffer from epilepsy or any other illness that might produce seizures.